|Registration Info||Member Directory|
Online registration is now open at http://www.regonline.com/westercon66 !
Westercon operates on a membership model — everyone who attends is a member of the convention, and by our collective efforts and interaction we create the experience that is Westercon. (As opposed to a ticketed event, where there is often more of a “we paid our money, now entertain us” expectation from attendees).
Westercon has two basic types of memberships:
- Supporting memberships, for members who won’t/can’t attend the weekend itself, but would like to stay informed, receive the convention publications, and be entitled to vote at the members’ rate in the site selection process for Westercon 68 in 2015 .
- Attending memberships, for members who want all of the above and plan to attend the weekend as well; it includes admission to all of the regular events, exhibits and activities during the convention. Supporting memberships can be upgraded to attending memberships by paying the difference in membership fees at the time of upgrade (even at the door).
There may also be single-day memberships sold at the door, or special limited-attendance events that require an extra admission fee.
Single-day memberships, if available, will be good for one day and associated evening. For instance, a membership bought Friday morning would be good for Friday day and evening. One bought after 4 PM on Friday would be good for Friday evening plus Saturday. The availability of single-day memberships depends on the number of full weekend attendees vs the capacity of our venue.
Westercon 66 is using RegOnline.com for secure online membership registration.
- The rate for Supporting memberships is $30 (US)*
- Attending memberships are currently $65.
- Memberships at the door will cost $75.
Register online at http://www.regonline.com/westercon66
Everyone who paid the voting fee and participated in Site Selection for Westercon 66 has a supporting membership in Westercon 66. Contact email@example.com to get your authorization code to upgrade your voting membership to attending. The fee to upgrade to attending is currently $25.
*We had originally expected to set the supporting membership rate at $25 (the same as the voting fee), but our budget required it be slightly higher.